Saturday, March 26, 2011

Tara Smith is for "Green" Hair

Celebrity hairstylist, Tara Smith Of The UK, is making her way to the US with her Vegan friendly products.

I first saw her while watching an Explore Modeling video on youtube. Featured Here:
I had to explore more into her products. So I explored her site and found that she has a huge celebrity clientele. Stars include: Rosario Dawson, Lindsay (Lohan), Orlando Bloom, Demi Moore, Angelina Jolie and many more.
Though I haven't yet tried her safe hair products (I will), after reading the testimonies, i will most definitely vouch for her. And of course I love the ingredients used.
As posted on her site at Tara Smith Products, her shampoos, conditioners, & styling products are vegan friendly, made using natural and organic ingredients, and contain no parabens or other harsh chemicals.
To purchase this INEXPENSIVE product in the USA: visit Duane Reade

after i try the products i will give a review

No comments:

Post a Comment