Tuesday, March 15, 2011

Feeling oversized!?!?



Do you love yourself? Do you want to lose weight or tone up?

If the answer is YES to either of these questions, you should join my bandwagon and start  working out at least a couple of times I week.

For me, the answer is YES for both questions. I love my body but i want to help it tone up and enhance different places on my figure. I would like to tighten and shape my abs, underarms and thighs.

In order enhance these features on my body, not only have I been drinking water and trying to change my eating habits for the better, but I have been exercising. I started working out 6 times a week, at least 30 minutes to an hour each day, and switching up my routine each day.

I took ideas from many places, LWN TV, celebrity trainer inputs on the television, P90X and Insanity infomercials, online sources, and my past dance classes. This helped me to get a daily workout plan. I'll first stretch and then work out a different part of my body each time i work out. Changing up your routine, aka "muscle confusion," as said from a P90Xer, helps weight lose in toning to be an ongoing process. By doing highly intense routines I will be able to lose weight faster.

My routine:
Mon: ABs or Core
Tue: Cardio 
Wed: Chest & shoulder or  SHoulder and Arms
Thur: yoga
Fri:legs & back
Sat: stretches

This will work for anyone, not just me. If you do want to buy pricey dvd sets, you can go on youtube or other free online sources where the have workouts you can follow. If you have internet trouble, try going to to a discount store and buying some of the workout DvDs, some costing as little as $5. But remember always change up exercises or put in additional reps so your body can keep progressing,

You may see many testimonies or sources on youtube or online for Insanity or P90X. Here are two form youtube:
 

For more advice you can visit the Live Well Network.
Any ideas or comments? Please share.

No comments:

Post a Comment