Sunday, August 28, 2011

Trendy Shoes under $100 (Fall 2011 & Winter 2012)


Now and through fall we will see many boots, booties/wedges, and platforms.  This shoes would either have a chunky heel, some animal-like fabric, or be for multi-conditions (an example, is a nike shoe boot with a heel).

Here are some great finds under $100:







ASOS PARTY ON Peep Toe Perpex Heel, $47.57

Here we see a thick, platform, open-toe heel. The color will help brighten up your wardrobe.
ASOS TURBO platform zipper ankle boot (also in black) $80.50  

When i first saw this shoe I thought I had to have it. I love the heel and total form! Very Unique  #SimplyAmazing!
      

  Crocband (TM) Jaunt Animal Wave, $54.99

This mint green rain boot is more than likely very comfortable and wont leave your feel, or socks, feeling nasty.



      








Envy Footwear Holster, $89 @ Piperlime

Now a days many shoes have straps or buckels. I like this shoe because this holster strap changes the whole dynamic of the shoes. It seems very classy and can be worn anywhere. AND I love the black suede.


Klowie by Sabine, $99 @ Piperlime

Not only do I love the the hush puppy-look, but I love the all together look of this shoe. I love the chunky heel, the grey color, the shape, and the laces in front. I hope i get a discount the because it is just about $100 dollars. Though, it seems sturdy and worth it.




Michael Antonio, Anderson, $59 at zappos.com (other full colors available)

Here is a leopard print wedge that is sleek and pro fall.
Try pairing it with a nice peek coat while on your fall stroll.


Miss Me vex Platform Pump, $34.95 @ DSW

Another Animal print for you guys. Though thin heels aren't for me, zebra print would be great to add to the collection. Plus, its very affordable. It can go with a nice purple (my favorite color) dress with black and/or white accessories.





Newhouse Pumps, $79 @ Ninewest

I really adore this shoe!!! I reminds me of elementary school days, but with more of a lady-like look. I love how the auburn leather goes with the color of the heel. I can see myself wearing this with a skirt in the fall or a dress in the winter.







Steve Madden "Tanngoo," $79.99 @ Nordstrom

I love this boot wedge. Very smooth and well put together. It seems to go with everything, especially some skinny jeans.




Scout Sherpa Trim Boot by American Eagle, $49.95 @ Payless

This winter boot is very stlish and afordable. I love the fur trum and look of this boot. This shoes seems casual.



Zodiac American Original Women Axel, $30 @ Famous Footwear

I just love my clogs and they look well in all the seasons. The brown backless show will be great to slip on with any on-the-go or hanging-out fall attire.



Though I didnt show much color in this post there are many shoes in style that have color. Here are some fall/winter colors and patters:





Bibliography:
Annuane Blog
Asos.com
target.com
nordstrom.com
payless.com
zappos.com
ninewest.com
piperlime.com
chineselaundry.com
crocs.com
shopstyle.com
famousfootwear.com
Studio 55 Blog
Slo Tweed Ride Blog
iz andrew blog

Each show site has other shoes in style that are worth the look!

No comments:

Post a Comment