Tuesday, July 5, 2011

I hope everyone is enjoying the SALES: summer sales, independence day sales, just because sale, and the we-are-about-to-get-a-SH*T-load-of-new-inventory-so-we-have-to-have-a-sale sales! 

I have been trying to enjoy the sales but I seem to be wasting all my money, mostly on cosmetics and food. I did however by some clothing from a few factory stores (my way of thinking I'm saving pesos).

But to all of you folk that are shopping and should be shopping, get the items while they are on sale.

I know you want to wait until black friday or some other holiday, but, clothing wise, now is when you buy the summer and spring clothing, and last winter's inventory! Shop only for sale items until that special friday in November.

If you want to shop all year round start hitting up the outlets and factory stores. Now that I have to support my aspiring businesses I have to keep track of my money while having a shopping habit, therefore I shop for SALES!!

No comments:

Post a Comment