Thursday, February 24, 2011

Agua EXTREME

Lately I have truly discovered the affects of WATER.  Of course, we all know that water is good for the us, considering it takes up about 70% of the human body mass. But for the past yea or so I have fell off from drinking water daily.  


On my never ending search for cleansers and blemish treatments, I kept wondering what was going wrong. Neglected the facts about my consumption habits.  Before about a year ago, I ate very healthy even when I cooked for myself (never eating much processed foods). Lately, I've been eating fast food and I've been drinking juice (healthy and not-so-healthy drinks) and soda.


About a week and a half ago I had to go to the doctor for pains I was having all over my body.  Not to mention I wasn't feeling all that happy about life at all. My doctor prescribed me about the pains, saying how i need to drink more water and consume more fiber.  


Since, i have been eating slightly better. But what really changed was my consumption of WATER. I drink it almost every day, if I'm not sleep (lol). And guess what, even with out using specialty products for my face and body, my face is clearing up. I am also feeling better about my outlook on life and other things.  I will continue to drink at least the standard of 8 glasses (64 fluid ounces, 168 ml, 1.89 liters) of water per day. 


I consume tap water. Though i did have a phase where I was only using bottled water, which is ridiculous. Many bottling companies use tap water. and the Bottles water industry is a scam for those in the U.S. Bottled water for New Yorkers, especially, is not safer, cheeper, nor taster than our tap water. If you don't believe me check out EWG



No comments:

Post a Comment